Police Department Records
- The Records Bureau hours of operation are 8am - 4:45 pm M, T, W , F; Thurs. 8am - 7pm.
- Records Fees
- Records Phone #: 856-589-0764
- The Washington Township Municipal Court hours of operation are M - F 8am -4:30pm.
- The Court is located within the Washington Township Police Department at 1 McClure Dr. Sewell, NJ 08080
- Municipal Court Phone #: 856-589-0546
- Increased Court Security
- Firearms ID card and Handgun applications can be obtained through the Investigative Division Monday through Friday 8am - 10 pm.
- Investigative Divison Phone#: 856-589-0330
To file a police report
- For non-emergencies, police reports can be filed at the Washington Township Police Department headquarters located at 1 McClure Dr. Sewell, NJ 08080, or by calling 856-256-1212 and an officer will be dispatched to your location.
- For emergencies call 9-1-1.